Thursday, June 2, 2016

This Is My Favorite Outfit To Wear In Public To Show I'm A Limp Wristed, Homo, Sissy Fag...


                         Yea, I love it.  I love to wear pink panties and
                          bra, hi waisted girls shorts usually white with
                          no pockets and they zip up the side so girlly,
                          a cute pink top like she has on, but pull my
                          bra straps out so they can be seen. Of course
                          I'm shaved clean and my legs look girlly, red
                          finger and toe nail polish, gold hooped ear
                          rings, heavy red lipstick, touch of eye makeup
                          and perfume. But, no wig!  You can plainly
                          see i'm a "boy" and I'm dressed like a sissy
                          gurl.  I go to the mall, and walk around slowly
                          and swish my ass when I walk, I always hold
                          one of wrists bent and limp as I priss.  I try to
                          get teen girls to see me and laugh at me and
                          call me a queer or a faggott.  Then I always go
                          to a lingerie store and buy a bra and panty set
                          and get checked out by a woman or girl. I
                          always tell them it's for me in a faggy voice
                          and smile and priss out!!!!

No comments: