Thursday, June 30, 2016

Younger Crossdressing and Sissies No. 5 Suck Cock!



                         Here is video number five in my series on younger CDs and
                         sissies.  The reason I'm posting these is because a lot of us
                         started trying on girl's clothes it seems at mostly around 10
                         to 14 years old.  I have heard of stories of boys starting a lot
                         younger and also grown men have started at various ages for
                         different reasons.  But, most of the stories I have heard
                         involve a boy sneaking into his mother's or sister's room and
                         feeling the lingerie, and before you know it they are trying
                         it own.  In my case, I started noticing how girls dressed at about
                         eight or nine when I first had a kind of "sexual" feeling for a
                         girl.  I just thought they were pretty before, but suddenly I was
                         noticing what they were wearing as much as what they looked
                         like.  I can remember being with at boy 2 or 3 years older than
                         me when I was nine or ten years old.  We were at this baseball
                         field, and it backed up to a play ground separated by a bunch of
                         trees and bushes.  He was "in love" with this one girl, who
                         happened to be playing over at the play ground and kept saying
                         he wanted to hide in the bushes so he could spy on her and
                         look at her.  Well, I finally gave in a we went over and laid down
                         under some bushes so we could see her.  He started talking about
                        how cute she was and she had blonde hair and had it in a pony tail
                        and he liked that. But, then he said something that really got my
                        attention. He said, " just look at those tight red girl's shorts and her
                        white blouse she has on'.  And he said, "I think she is wearing a bra
                        cause you could kinda see the outline of something under her kinda
                        thin material  her blouse was made of.  Well, that really got my
                        attention and I started really looking.   I liked the red and white colors
                        and the way her clothes fit her. Suddenly, I had a strange tingle
                        in my pants and my cock was getting hard as I looked at her little
                        outfit.  A wave of new feelings kinda washed over me, and I wondered
                        to myself what it would be like to wear her clothes.  That was the
                        moment in time where I changed from being comfortable in boys
                        to wanting to know how it would feel to be in girls clothes.  I had
                        this kind of girlly feeling and I liked it. Well, three days pasted by,
                       and I was finally home alone.  I just crept into my sisters room and
                       went to where she kept her bras and panties.  I opened the draw and
                       pulled out a bra and pair of panties.  And, before you know it I was
                       stripping off my boy clothes and slipped on the bra and panties.  A
                       of girlly pleasure engulfed me.  It was at that moment I fell in love with
                       new girly feeling and my cock was harder than ever before.
                       That experience changed me forever and now I'm a complete
                       crossdressing sissy fag.  Suck Cock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started in early grade school. Two neighbors, Barb and Catwe, were walking to Cathy's house and I asked what they were up to. They said they were going to play dress up, so I asked if I could play too. They said all they had were girls clothes, I said that was fine. They looked at each other, then me, told me to come on. That began years of them dressing me up in dresses and skirts and make up and jewelry until we all went to college. I loved dress up time, they often sent me home in girls clothes.