Thursday, May 5, 2016

One Of My Favorite Subjects: COCK SUCKING



                                 A perfect example to start with, dressing like a girl and on
                                 your knees sucking cock. It's so right!



                               I love this pic because any time you can double suck a cock with
                               someone the better.  And Yes of course we want to join in and
                               especially when he cums, we want to share it and lick it like a
                               Gay Sissy Fag.



                               Thats right, just look at the beautiful cock in her mouth. It's just
                               the perfect length and shape.  She does however have on a
                               pretty bra and she gets the cum.



                            Another double cock suck!  But, read the caption and it says a bra
                            lover would notice the bra on the floor.  That's true. But remember
                            Cocks and Cum, Cocks and Cum, Cocks and Cum.



                           This such a true statement. Sissies love Cock!  And, yet another
                           double suck off.  I kinda like the idea of sharing a cock and the
                           cum especially with another sissy fag.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love sucking cocks. It was when I got caught, by my wife, while sucking a cock that she decided that I should follow the path towards being a perfect sissy.

Stephanie Shaw (SissyBra) said...

I love sucking cock too. I have never been caught in the act. My fantasy is to double suck or share a cock with another sissy or a woman and to tell each other we look good sucking cock. Then share the cum.

Unknown said...

Since dressing and my wife exposing me to her friends we have shared many cock sucking times together. She says that she loves watching me as I make her proud. A couple of her coworkers say I have a talented mouth and tongue. I love sharing with her by my side.
BTW, I love your site.

Stephanie Shaw (SissyBra) said...

mmm your very lucky... double cock suck off....

Anonymous said...

Such a cute sissy. Love your wife.

Anonymous said...

Im a guy and i love sucking cock text me 2393397164