Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Well It's Time For Some More Cum Bra Vids....


                          Well, it's time for some more bra cumming vids!  I love to cum on
                          bras.  That's the pervy thing I do.  I do love bras and I so love cum.


                      You just have to have all colors of cum bras on had.  I have pink, red,
                      black, white.... I really like to cum on them over and over and stain
                      them really good.  Then I wear them under "boy"  attire out in public,
                      knowing i'm wearing a cummy bra!!! My clit gets hard just thinking
                      about it.


                   Last one!  You just have to have a pink cum bra.  Pink is our sissy
                   signature, color.  Right??  Anyway, I hope you get a kick out of this
                   cause love it.  Did I mention, I also like to cum in the cups, and lick the
                   fresh cum out and rub it on my face so I can be a proud Sissy Fag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some bras just need to be decorated!
sara