Tuesday, April 12, 2016

College Co-Ed In A Red Bra Gets Fucked


                          In this video, which is one of my all time favorites, a college co-ed
                          girl is wearing a red bra.  I don't know, there is just something
                          about that bra when she pulls her top off.  The scene is at a college
                          beer drinking party, and our nasty cunt girl is on the couch with
                          some random guy.  They are are going to strip and fuck right there
                          in front of everyone at the party.  I love the girl for doing it and
                          being a nasty bra wearing slut.  You see him fuck her as the crowd
                          yells and watches.  In the last scene,  you see her cum face.  She is
                          a cutty pie girl who i'd love to see model bras.  I'd love her to watch
                          me suck cock and wear a bra and panties.  I'd love to cum kiss with
                          her sharing a big hot load.  I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, what a video! She is cute... and in public, too!
You are such a fun sissy!
sara

Stephanie Shaw (SissyBra) said...

Thanks honey...