Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Sister's First Bra

Me!
When I was growing up, I was very close to my mother and my sister.  My Dad had skipped out on us when I was two.  I really don't remember him at all, and to this day I don't ever want to see him again.  It was only naturally that I did "girlly" things instead of playing ball with the boys.  I didn't have an interest in things normal boys did.  I played with dolls, I sang little girlly songs when I played,  I skipped rope, and Mom let me we a cute little apron when I helped in the kitchen.  And, in fact I squatted on the toliet just like a girl when I peed.  I really didn't want any guy friends because I was comfortable with the way thing were. Well, without saying, I was the target from the boys in the neighborhood.  I was a small, skinney boy and Mom dressed me in cute girlly shorts and matching tops.  Lots of pinks, reds, and whites.  The boys called me names like, "sissy" and "panty waist".  I would just smile and walk away, but deep down I kinda really liked it. I had a happy life in my innocent, but things were about to change.
Mom
When I was eleven and my sister Jennifer was twelve Mom decided it was time for her first bra.  It was all the talk at the dinner table that night.  As I started to listen to their conversation, I started to feel jealous.  Now I know I'm not suppose to wear a bra, but I was feeling left out.  It was something that Mom and Jennifer were going to do with out me.  You see I was not invited to go to the store with them, it was girls only.  So, the next day Mom and Jennifer left to go shopping leaving me at home by myself.  I just went into the living room and sat there and "pouted".  It seem like an eternity had passed and finally I head a car door slam.  They were finally home!  The next thing that happened was very unexpected and became a turning point in my life.
Jennifer
I heard the door open and I could hear Jennier and Mom in the next room. The next thing that happened was completely unexpected and changed my life forever.  Jennifer came running into the room, and and pulled up her top, and exclaimed, "Isn't it just wonderful and beautiful, I just love my new bra".  Now, I had seen bras before, like in the bathroom Mom would leave her bras laying around, or in the laundry room I would see all her undies for the wash.  I just really had not taken that much notice before.  Also, In situations where I  was upset, I usually started crying and just ran away.  But, this time was different.  I just stared transfixed at that white training bra.  In an instant, I could see the wonderful shiny, silky fabric and the little mounds on her chest,  "It just look so Good"!  After a long second, I manage to say "It looks great".  Then I just ran away to my room and fell on the bed.  As I lay there, my thoughts drifted back to the image of the bra.  It seems it had cast a magic spell on me, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I began plotting how I was going to get into Jennifer's room  to touch the object of my new desire.  Finally, two days later, I got my chance. Mom and Jennifer were driving her friend Amy to go swimming.  Jennifer was wearing her swimsuit when they left. That means the bra must be in her room.  As Mom's car backed out of the driveway, I rushed into Jennifer's room and started looking for "my prize".  Then I saw it.  There it lay in all it's alluring beauty laying on Jennifer's bed.
First Bra
 My hand nervously scooped it up and I instantly brought it up to my face.  I could immediately feel it's wonderful luxury.  It was a feeling that I had never had before.  I felt all tingley all over.  I examined the bra even more and looked at and felt the cups, the straps, and the way it hooked in the back.  All I new that I adored it for some reason. Then I had a quick thought.  Should I dare too.  I wanted to put it on! I stood there for a minute more and the I dropped the bra back on the bed and I started pulling my shirt off.  It was a pull over tee, and as it came over my head, my eyes locked back on the bra.  Again, I gently picked it up and pulled to my chest.  I then turned to her dresser mirror, and watch myself putting it on.  My arms went thru the straps, and I tried to reach around and hook it.  But, I couldn't quite do it.  So, I rotated it around front, and hook the clasps, and rotated it to the back, putting my arms back into the straps.  I peered into the mirror and there I stood wearing a wonderful beautiful bra.  I had an even more intense feeling that I loved.  I felt like I had finally found that being girlly was what I needed.  Yes, I liked feeling girly! That day I vowed to myself that I would have a bra of my own.  But, the strangest thing of allwas that my little boy cock was hard as a rock. This locked my love for bras for the rest of my life. It became the basis of being a sissy and transformed me forever.  I love and adore wonderful femmie bras!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you for sharing this story!! i love it!! And,i can picture how it all happened!! This is soo sweet
sara