Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How To Fit A Bra Movie



                                   Every Sissy needs to go to a store and get fitted for a bra in
                                   public for everyone to see.  A Sissyfag needs to find ways
                                   to expose herself in public as a sissy especially for women
                                   to see.  My fav is to be spotted at the mall wearing a sissy
                                   outfit. I like to wear of course bra and panties, then I
                                   put on my white high rise zip up the side no pockets tight
                                   girls shorts, a pink tank top and you can see my bra straps
                                   exposed, red toe and nail polish, white open toed sandals
                                   no wig, pink lip gloss, and hooped ear rings. I go to the
                                   mall and get out of the car and then I priss, wiggling my ass
                                   as I walk to the doors.  I make my wrists limp and bent.  I
                                   go in and priss all around looking for a pack of cutey teen
                                   girls.They are the best.  When they spot me they start
                                   whispering and giggling.  They know I am a queer sissy
                                   fag. And as I go by, one of them will yell out, "faggott".
                                   I turn and look at them with limp wrist and smile and say,
                                   "thats's what I was going for".  Then I low them a kiss and
                                   shake my ass.  They usually burst out laughing. I love it!
                             
                                 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! i've gone into fitting rooms for things, but have never been "fitted" in a store (nor wiggled my butt and lisped to girls :) ) ooh sara