Thursday, April 14, 2016

My New Bra Collection!










                      Here is my my new bra collection I got it in yesterday.  Aren't they just
                      wonderful.  I tried on every bra and panty set and admired myself in
                      front of the mirror.  Then I prissed and pranced around the house
                      shaking my cute little ass.  Of course, I had on cock sucking red lip
                      stick I looked so wonderfully cutey pie and faggy and I was so proud.
                      I wish I had a load of cum on my face, and it would have been perfect.
                      Also, I got in two sissy girlly pairs of Charlotte Rousse shorts in black
                      and pink.They are so girly wonderful.  One of the pics is the black pair
                      and I have on the pink pair.  My sissy ass looks so good in them. I'm so
                      faggy.  Lastly, I have a pic of a cute red top I picked up with wonderful
                      straps that show your bra straps so good.  Don't you just envy girls in
                      stores who get to walk around with tops that show their bra straps. I'm
                      so jealous! It's so femmie and sissy to be able to show your straps in
                      public. I want to do it so bad.  Maybe I'll find a way or go to another
                      town and just do it. I'd love to have another sissyfag to do it with, and
                      hold hand sand kiss in public.  I'm such a queer, homo, limp wristed,
                      sissyfag.  I love it!


                   Here is a short vid of all my new bras, panties, and shorts.  My favorite
                   is the pretty black one.  I held it up over my head and prissed around
                   saying, "I love bras", "I love bras", "I'm a homo sissyfag", "I suck cock
                   and cum", "I want a facial of cum and wear it in public", and "I'm a
                   prissywissy, over the top, lispy, panty wearing, bra loving, sissyfag".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great new collection!! Luv your sayings. i think you can find a way to go out with your bras on, and maybe bra-straps will slip out, in another town! sara

Stephanie Shaw (SissyBra) said...

Thanks sara.. I'd love to do that..and love for u to come with me and show your bra straps in public kisses Stephanie