Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Making a Cum Bra


                       As I promised, here is how to make a cum bra. You ask why?
                       There is nothing better than a bra and everyone loves cum.
                       Well, as a sissyfag I sit around dreaming up stuff to make myself
                       more sissy, nastsy, and faggy.  I have games, dares, places to go,
                       with other sissies, adult book stores. But, one thing I do is I make
                       things to be sissy. And one of my favs is a cum bra.  You need to
                       a pretty fem bra with big cups like a D, and you jack off on it,
                       cumming on the outside of the cups and on the inside of the cups.
                       Then you use you cock and your tongue to spread the cum over
                       the bra.
             
                     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! i used to have cummy clothes when i'd stash them away when younger, i know what you mean!
(now my Wife and i wash our lingerie together....how odd but great! :) )
sara