Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pretty Women In Wonderful Bras (giggles)






                                    They are so lucky to get to wear a bra all the time.  I just
                                    think bras look so good on them,  It inspires sissyfags like
                                    me to wear more bras.  I always wear a bra under my boy
                                    clothes. (giggles)  P.S. I just love the last pic of the girl 
                                    wearing the pink bra. Joust look at those little cups. She 
                                    has not tits yet, but the cups just fem her out. And the straps  
                                    are so perfectly on her shoulders. You can see the detail of 
                                    them with the adjusts visible.  It's just so fem!

No comments: